Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chris Brown Feud Fallout: Singer "Not Upset," Bids Farewell to Team Breezy on Twitter

Chris Brown deleted his Twitter account late Sunday after a bitter feud with comedy writer Jenny Johnson, who matched the often-combative singer tit-for-tat. In Brown's final tweets, he reassured his fans that he'll be okay. You may now step away from the ledge, Team Breezy. Breathe.

Chris Brown Smoking



 "To team breezy... Know that I'm not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance," he said. "These b*****s crazy..Further proved my point of how immature society is." "#CarpeDiem... Catch me in traffic..." The drama began earlier Sunday when Johnson, who’s ripped Chris frequently over the years, re-tweeted Chris' musing that, “I look old as f**t! I’m only 23…” Jenny's reply: “I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person.” Brown's response to that: “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.” What followed was a major online beef between Chris Brown and Jenny Johnson that only got nasty - and vulgar, and misogynistic - from there. Johnson eventually tired of the argument and said: “Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to s**t and f**t on me.” “I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing,” she added, bowing out. Brown wasn't done, calling her “worthless” and a “thirsty bitch ... don’t run for support now… Lol. Ur [sic] a comedic writer!!! If you can take a d***, u can take a joke.” This all stems, of course, from Chris' attack on Rihanna in 2009. Before deleting his account, Brown tweeted last night: “Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????” Given that Rihanna spent Thanksgiving with her lover, we're guessing she's not. Whether she should reexamine her choice in men is an open question, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment